Re: Blake Ball

  • surgent
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
      He also played in the Canadian Football League but I haven't found
      anything that goes into any more detail than this. Would anyone know his
      football facts - position, years, teams, college (?).

      He was an interesting character and it's a shame he has passed on, mostly
      in anonymity. He would be a good topic for a book...

      Scott Surgent

      > QUESTION ABOUT BLAKE BELL, NEW HAVEN BLADES PLAYER FROM THE 60S?
      >
      > Posted by: "habstuff" habstuff@... habstuff
      >
      > Tue Apr 3, 2007 6:43 pm (PST)
      >
      > Would anyone happen to have a program or yearbook that states what
      > number Blake Bell wore for the New Haven Blades during the 60s. He was
      > the team captain. Any help would be appreciated.
      >
      > Back to top
      > Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
      > Messages in this topic (3)

    • Jason Kasiorek
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
        Scott,

        While I am not very knowledgeable on CFL history, according to my notes on
        Ball he was a Defensive End. I don't have any other information on his
        non-hockey career.

        Jason Kasiorek
        WHA Oilers Site
        http://www.homeoftheoilers.orgfree.com