Total Career goals in a draft year.

  • Wayne & Heather
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 7:09 PM
      I asked this question a week ago and was wondering if someone had the answer. Which draft year has produced the most career goals in total. Example was it all the guys in 1984 with Lemeiux or maybe the 1989 draft with Sakic.

    • Douglas Holste
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
        My guess is the draft year of 1979. Messier, Goulet, Bourke, Gartner
        plus a host of others. Adding that it was Gretzke's first NHL season
        (but not drafted) would really seal the deal. What a year.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
          Sakic was 87.