Tribute to Gump Worsley posted on my blog

  • mhdibiase
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      FYI:

      I just posted a tribute to Gump Worsley on my blog. You can read it at
      the following:

      http://vacilandor.blogspot.com

      I hope you all find it a proper tribute for a great goaltender.

      Matt
    • zpmboca@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
        In a message dated 1/30/2007 7:13:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        mhdibiase@... writes:

        FYI:

        I just posted a tribute to Gump Worsley on my blog. You can read it at
        the following:

        http://vacilandor.blogspot.com

        I hope you all find it a proper tribute for a great goaltender.

        Matt

        Just had a chance to read it. Very well written and observations are right
        on target. Highly recommended, especially for anyone who never saw the Gumper
        play.

        Z. Peter Mitchell