Re: Hockey Passings In 2006

  • Douglas Holste
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
      Tough year for players who wore the jersey of LA Sharks/Michigan
      Stags. Szura, Gardner, and Locas

      Most notable is Locas. He came in the WHA with massive Quebec
      Junior scoring numbers as drafted Cinncinati Stinger "loanee". Most
      likely overhyped and way too young he flopped greatly with Racer and
      Stag in his first year.

      However, His second was much more successful playing for the
      Stingers. But then in his third he had a considerable drop off in
      production and never made the NHL. In fact he didn't make the
      Notable Non NHL player section of Total Hockey.

      The thing that struck me about Locas is how frail he looked. He did
      not look like a typical hockey player. Sadly he struck me as a
      great WHA disapointment given the Junior Stats he came with.