NHLers in WWII

  • murdochjay
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hey everyone:
      Does anyone know where I could find a list of NHL players who served
      overseas during WWII?
    • James Milks
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
        Hi,

        It is not a complete listing by any stretch, and reflects players who missed
        seasons due to military service in any war. In other words, if he entered
        the war before or after his playing career, he would not be listed. The
        icons indicate if he played in the NHL, Olympics or if he is a HHOF or USHOF
        member.

        http://www.sihrhockey.org/lest_we_forget.cfm

        Let me know if you have more info on players not listed.

        Regards,

        James

        _____