Re: Digest Number 320

  • JohnBench5@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 1999
      Does anyone know where I can get the transactions for the 1988-89 NHL season?
      I'm not only talking about trades, but also call ups, releases, signings,
      ect. Any help would be appreciated.

      On a separate note, I think a Top 25 vote would be a great idea. Be
      interesting to see some choices from 11-25.

      John Mettler
    • JohnBench5@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 1999
        Does anyone know how and when Real Lemieux passed away? His name caught my
        eye the other day, and when I looked him up in Total Hockey, he was listed as
        deceased. Upon further notice, I can confirm that he passed away between
        1976-1977. Any help would be appreciated.

        John Mettler
      • Neil Gillon
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 1999
          Real Lemieux died 24 October 1975 at Montreal, P Q

        • orangeco@xxxxxxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 22, 1999
            JohnBench5@... wrote:

            > From: JohnBench5@...
            >
            > Does anyone know how and when Real Lemieux passed away? His name caught my
            > eye the other day, and when I looked him up in Total Hockey, he was listed as
            > deceased.

            I seem to remember an aneurism(sp?) or brain tumor.

            DS