Hockey Over Time's rebirth: Legends of Hockey Blog

  • Joe Pelletier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      How time flies. About 8 years ago I started fooling around with this
      thing called the Internet. One of my earliest projects was an old
      website called Hockey Over Time, where Patrick Houda and I profiled as
      many retired NHL and international hockey players as we could. We
      eventually had close to 1200 players profiled before we closed that
      down.

      But biographies continue to be something I am extremely interested in.
      And that old website was in many ways my launchpad for many of my
      opportunities since then. It allowed me to learn about the internet,
      about publishing, about promotion and about the need for
      communication. It also allowed me to learn how to write, and how to
      research. Perhaps most importantly it taught me and the viewers about
      hockey history.

      So in honor of the site, and in honor of the hockey heroes of
      yesterday, I am pleased to announce the rebirth of Hockey Over Time.
      http://legendsofhockey.blogspot.com/ allows me to feature hockey
      players on a regular basis. It will allow great user participation as
      well, as discussions are archived and encouraged.

      So I invite you all to http://legendsofhockey.blogspot.com/ Feedback
      and spreading the word is greatly welcomed!

      Joe Pelletier
      http://www.1972summitseries.com
      http://www3.telus.net/worldcuphockey
      http://www.legendsofhockey.blogspot.com