Re: [hockhist] The Calder

  • Leslee47@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2006
      No question it will be Ovechkin. Crosby may actually mature into the better
      player, but thus far, Ovechkin has outshone him. Its not just the goals, its
      how Ovechkin handles himself on and off the ice. Because the fans have really
      taken to the Russian, the NHL will not be embarrassed by giving the Calder to
      him. It would have been uglier, if Ovechkin wasn't a fan favourite. I agree
      that Crosby will be second; Lundqvist will be third; Phaneuf fourth.

      Leslie Treff

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2006
        Just as soon as I can pry open the hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar that's
        been waiting on Funk and Wagnalls' porch since noon yesterday, I'll be able
        to divine that answer... <g>

        When you get to the Slossen cut-off, don't forget to... :)

        --
        Lloyd Davis Communications
        304-115 Danforth Ave., Toronto, ON M4K 1N2
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2006
          I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses the Slossen
          cut-off reference....

          http://mail.yahoo.com