What makes a hockey collectible vintage?

  • hockey collector
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      I am working on an article for my Hockey Collector column and would like to pose this question to the collectors on this list:

      How old does a collectible or card have to be before we qualify it as vintage? Are we looking at a cut-off date? Are we saying "x" number of years?

      Your thoughts are appreciated. You can contct me off-list at the email below and please let me know if I have permission to quote you and use your name in my article.

      Thanks in advance.

      Keith Lenn, The Hockey Collector
      hockeycollector@...