Offical Guide and Record Book Help

  • Jamie McCallum
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
      Can some one with the new guide and record book tell
      me if Stan Neckar, Eric Perrin and Darren Rumble are
      listed on the 2004 Tampa Bay Lightning Stanley Cup
      Roster.

      Much appreciated

      Jamie

      __________________________________
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
        Yes, Stan, Eric & Darren are each on the Lightning's
        Cup Roster. (a magical season.....)

        --- Jamie McCallum <jamemcca@...> wrote:

        > Can some one with the new guide and record book tell
        > me if Stan Neckar, Eric Perrin and Darren Rumble are
        > listed on the 2004 Tampa Bay Lightning Stanley Cup
        > Roster.
        >
        > Much appreciated
        >
        > Jamie

        > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs