Hockey Books/Manitoba Hockey

  • T. Kent Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      In Total Hockey second edition, Mark Brender wrote a piece on hockey
      books and included a selected book list up to and including the year
      2000. Does anyone know if Mark has updated this list or where I can
      contact him to ask if he has done so? Also does anyone know where I
      can find a complete hockey bibliography even if it is not up-to-date?

      I'm the co-editor of the Manitoba Hockey Foundation (Hall of Fame)
      newsletter and we are always looking for information on players born
      or raised in Manitoba or who played here to include in the newsletter.
      Often information such as deaths does not make the mainstream press so
      I would appreciate receiving anything you think would interest us
      either posted to the list or sent directly to me. Thank you.

      Kent Morgan