Bring back the 70's

  • waynehcky
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
      With all the rule changes ahead, shouldn't we be e-mailing Brian
      Macfarlane so he can revamp Peter Puck, maybe make him more modern
      where he could "rap the new rules".

      With the CBC strike still going on, are we going to have to watch home
      games of Columbus or Atlanta on Saturday Night. Does anyone remember
      the famous CBC Technician strike in the 70's, correct me if I'm wrong,
      but I seem to remember we were treated to Minnesota North Stars home
      games that started an hour later, does anyone have any recollection of
      that, or did I dream it all up...

      Wayne
    • Jason
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2005
        Wayne,

        I seen an interview with Brian on Leafs TV, and he said that Peter
        Puck
        is going to make a comeback within the next year. They are coming up
        with something in Hollywood he said. Too funny!

        Jason P.(ThePuckMiner)