Re: [hockhist] WHA Super Junior League...

  • Al
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      I emailed them about a month a go, they told me that there was not going to be a PRO league at this time, just the WHA Junior league....I was not surprised.

      Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
        The higher level pro league is dead for the foreseeable future. The
        junior league was an idea to ice a 23 and under league as a niche thing.
        No franchises have been granted and I know a few people that were to be
        involved and they say that they have heard nothing from the league
        backers for about 2 months.