Re: [hockhist] NHL rumor?

  • DAVE SOUTTER
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 6 7:58 AM
      John:

      Isn't "Key Arena" the same building as the "Seattle Center Coliseum" as it was known as years ago when the Seattle Totems played in the old WHL and CHL?

      --Dave Soutter
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 11 1:08 AM
        I've only been there once, but any city that names its airport after someone who died in a
        plane crash should be NHL material..

        Morey