HockeyResearch.com

  • Marc Foster
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2005
      Sorry it was down, gang. Chris Apple and I have resolved some issues
      regarding the domain name. Network Solutions should have things turned back
      on soon (I can't hit hockeyresearch.com,but hockeyresearch.com/mfoster seems
      fine... It may just be my cache).

      We apologize for any inconvenience. I'm keeping this email addy as my
      primary. I don't get but a sliver of the spam I used to see...

      Marc
    • Al
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2005
        I see the web site is back, that is good!

        I would like to know who I contact there to get something corrected?

        one other item.

        Does anyone here do any web design?
        I have a web aite I need to get back up but I do not have a good design for it.

        Thanks
        Al
        HockeyMinnesota.com

      • Chantel Cummings
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2005
          Al:

          I'm a web designer. You can contact me directly if you would like to
          discuss it.

          Chantel

          chantel.cummings@...

          Al wrote:

          > I see the web site is back, that is good!
          >
          > I would like to know who I contact there to get something corrected?
          >
          > one other item.
          >
          > Does anyone here do any web design?
          > I have a web aite I need to get back up but I do not have a good
          > design for it.
          >
          > Thanks
          > Al
          > HockeyMinnesota.com

          > To unsubscribe from this mail list, send a blank message to
          > hockhist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        • Karkoski James
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2005
            On 2005.7.8, at 12:27 PM, Al wrote:

            > I see the web site is back, that is good!
            >
            > I would like to know who I contact there to get something corrected?

            If you have any information to correct anything about what's in the
            stats archive, it would be great if you could pass it on.....

            James
          • Simon D Woodcock
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 10, 2005
              james -- do you have nhl stats after 1999 in the archive?

              Simon D Woodcock
              Assistant Professor
              Dept. of Economics
              Simon Fraser University
              604-291-4524
              http://www.sfu.ca/~swoodcoc

              > I see the web site is back, that is good!
              >
              > I would like to know who I contact there to get something corrected?

              If you have any information to correct anything about what's in the
              stats archive, it would be great if you could pass it on.....

              James

              _____

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              " on the web.