IHL history site

  • Frank Liebmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hey folks,

      Does anyone know of an attempt to put together an IHL history site?

      Frank
    • C Julien
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        What time period of IHL?
        I have the 1904-1907 IHL history on my webpage:
        www.birthplaceofprohockey.org

        Connie Julien
        Copper Country hockey historian & webmaster
        www.cchockeyhistory.org
        www.birthplaceofprohockey.org
        Does anyone know of an attempt to put together an IHL history site?

        Frank

      • Frank TEX Liebmann
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2005
          I had the 1945 to 2001 version in mind.