New Canadian Poll

  • nieforth
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2005
      Do you favour or oppose the teams using replacement players who don't
      belong to the player's union?

      Favour
      31%

      Oppose
      43%

      Don't know
      26%

      Source: Compas Inc. / CanWest News Service
      Methodology: Interviews to 1,000 Canadian adults, conducted from Jan.
      28 to Feb. 2, 2005. Margin of error is 3.2 per cent.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2005
        Interesting in the US it was 64-36 yes...still anything under 50
        opposing is bad news for the players. Plus I wonder what the impact
        would be if they offered, "if prices were lowered"...