Re: [hockhist] NHL Red Wings Alumni game vs Michigan Te...

  • Frank Liebmann
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2004
      I took it off the calendar. If the calendar continues to be abused, I'll
      have to restrict it somehow.

      Frank

      Date: Sunday, December 5, 2004
      Time: All Day

      We hope you plan to attend the NHL Red Wings Alumni game vs
      Michigan Tech University Alumni Saturday, Sept 25, as part of
      the 100th Anniversary of the Worlds First Pro Hockey League
      September 23-26, 2004
      The game will take place Saturday, September 25, 2004 at the
      MacInnis Student Ice Arena at MTU
      in Houghton in the Copper Country of Michigan's Western Upper
      Peninsula. Gordie Howe will drop the puck and Tony Esposito is
      expected to return to his college team, the Michigan Tech
      Huskies.
      For more information, visit this webpage:

      http://www.cchockeyhistory.org

      The Copper Country Hockey History includes the Worlds 1st Pro
      Hockey League with teams from: Houghton Michigan & Calumet
      Michigan & Soo Michigan & Soo Canada & Pittsburgh. Called the
      International Hockey League, they played 1904-1907 until Canada
      allowed Pro Hockey.

      Hope to see you at the NHL Red Wings Alumni game vs Michigan
      Tech University Hockey Alumni.
      Other activities will be exhibits from the Canadian and the US
      Hockey Hall of Fame among many other exhibits and autograph
      opportunities.

      P.S. This will also be near the peak week for the Fall Colors in
      the Copper Country, so make your hotel and game reservations
      early!

      Connie Julien
      webmaster
      www.cchockeyhistory.org