Re: [hockhist] Who's Better - Clark or Neely?

  • sealshockey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Tough question to answer. Neely was better when he was at his best but
      didn't stay at that high level for as long due to injuries. Injuries also impeded
      Clark's career. Clark wasn't the goal scorer Neely was but added more
      intangibles. Bottom line: A healthy Neely or a healthy Clark would be welcome
      additions on any team of mine.

      Brad

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Interesting debate...I'd go with Neely as a scorer and Clark as a leader
        and all around player...