Indy Racers story part 2

  • PCMP
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      I was so sorry to hear that Houston Aeros goaltender
      Wayne Rutledge has passed away. I enjoyed many fine
      games in the WHA watching Wayne...

      Not important at all in comparison, I wanted to let
      you all know that the second part of my seven-part
      history of the WHA's Indianapolis Racers is now up at
      www.insidehockey.com

      I've heard from a few great WHA/Indy historians from
      this list -- if there are more with WHA knowledge
      please drop me a line!

      best always,

      Timothy Gassen
      whaRACERS.com