Question on John Ziegler

  • arch4web
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2004
      Happy Monday to all...

      Does anyone know if the former NHL President John Ziegler Jr. is
      related to Dr. John Ziegler, the inventor of Dianabolic of the 1950s
      and American steroid sports industry?

      Thanks in advance,

      Arthur Chidlovski
      www.chidlovski.com
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
        Now that is a seriously loaded question! It certainly worth asking though,
        ..... mind wanders to infinite possibilities

        DAN
        "come home with your shield - or on it"
        -Spartans 443 BC

        Does anyone know if the former NHL President John Ziegler Jr. is
        related to Dr. John Ziegler, the inventor of Dianabolic of the 1950s
        and American steroid sports industry?

        Thanks in advance,

        Arthur Chidlovski
        www.chidlovski.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • arthur chidlovski
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
          --- Dan <dark41@...> wrote:
          > Now that is a seriously loaded question! It
          > certainly worth asking though,
          > ..... mind wanders to infinite possibilities

          I am just being curious. That's about it in Zieglers'
          case.

          On a side note, there used to be a hockey player in
          Russia. His name was Vladimir Brezhnev and he looked
          like a younger copy of Leonid Brezhnev in Kremlin. No
          official confirmation of any kinship though.

          A year or two ago, I read on one of the North American
          hockey list speculation there was... I would say it
          was more of a wishful thinking type.

          Now, this is a mind provoker without a serious
          background to it...

          Anyway, just thought someone might have or want to
          share some info on Ziegler's family background.

          Thanks,

          Arthur

          =====
          ___ Arthur Chidlovski _____________
          1972 USSR vs. Canada Summit Series
          at http://www.chidlovski.com/personal/1972/
          1974 USSR vs. Canada Summit Series
          at http://www.chidlovski.com/personal/1974/
          Hockey CCCP International
          at http://www.chidlovski.com/personal/1954/

          http://vote.yahoo.com
        • Frank TEX Liebmann
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
            I don't know if there is any relation, but Larry
            King's last name was Ziegler. I heard John Ziegler on
            Larry King's radio show once. I know Larry is a hockey
            fan.

            Frank

            --- Dan <dark41@...> wrote:

            > Now that is a seriously loaded question! It
            > certainly worth asking though,
            > ..... mind wanders to infinite possibilities
            >
            > DAN
            > "come home with your shield - or on it"
            > -Spartans 443 BC

          • arthur chidlovski
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
              --- Frank TEX Liebmann <texliebmann@...> wrote:

              > I don't know if there is any relation, but Larry
              > King's last name was Ziegler. I heard John Ziegler
              > on
              > Larry King's radio show once. I know Larry is a
              > hockey
              > fan.
              >
              > Frank

              Hi Frank:

              Thanks for the info. I always said that Larry and both
              Johns are the best. I absolutely agree here hockey is
              number one among all games, Olympic weightlifting -
              among the sports :-)

              just lurking,

              Arthur

              =====