Legends of Team Canada

  • Joe Pelletier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
      On this Canada Day weekend, Warwick Publishing and author Joe Pelletier are
      pleased to announce the new book LEGENDS OF TEAM CANADA. The book, featuring
      the photography of Dan Hamilton, will be available in bookstores across the
      world in October 2004.

      Legends of Team Canada honours the stars of Team Canada over the years. We
      remember the heroics of Paul Henderson and leadership of Phil Esposito in
      the 1972 Summit Series. We recapture the magic between Wayne Gretzky and
      Mario Lemieux in the 1987 Canada Cup, and pay homage to other Canada Cup
      legends like Bobby Orr, Darryl Sittler, Paul Coffey, John Tonelli and Mark
      Messier. We honour World Champions like Ryan Smyth and Bill Ranford. We
      cherish Olympic glories supplied by the likes of Joe Sakic, Hayley
      Wickenheiser and Jayna Hefford. Over 30 legends are identified and profiled,
      plus dozens of others are honored when looking back at the various versions
      of amateurs and national teams over the years.

      This is Pelletier's second book. In 2002 Pelletier teamed up with Patrick
      Houda to pen the encyclopedic history of the Canada Cup and World Cup of
      Hockey. THE WORLD CUP OF HOCKEY will be re-released in paperback in time for
      the 2004 World Cup of Hockey. Pelletier has worked with Team Canada and the
      Buffalo Sabres, and has written magazine articles for Sports
      Illustrated.com, Hockey Digest, Canadian Hockey Magazine and Total Hockey.
      He also created the highly regarded website http://www.1972summitseries.com

      More information LEGENDS OF TEAM CANADA can be found at:
      http://www.1972summitseries.com/legendsofteamcanada.html
      and http://www.warwickgp.com

      --------Joe
      Pelletier----------------------------------------------------------
      http://www.1972summitseries.com

      In Book Stores Oct. 2004
      THE LEGENDS OF TEAM CANADA
      http://www.1972summitseries.com/legendsofteamcanada.html

      In Book Stores Now:
      THE WORLD CUP OF HOCKEY
      http://www3.telus.net/worldcuphockey

      Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months
      FREE*
    • Joe Pelletier
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2004
        I just wanted shamelessly plug another new hockey book by a HockHist member.
        LEGENDS OF TEAM CANADA is hitting bookstore across the country this week.
        Featuring great photography
        of Dan Hamilton and others, I profiled the greatest heroes of Team Canada
        history - from Paul Henderson to Hayley Wickenheiser.

        For more information, please see

        LEGENDS OF TEAM CANADA
        http://www.1972summitseries.com/legendsofteamcanada.html

        or contact Joe Pelletier