Re: [hockhist] Re: Ice surfec marking question

  • C Julien
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi Peter
      The Red Wings Alumni are going to send us a list of who will skate in the game here in Houghton against our local Michigan Tech Univ Pro Alumni September 25th. Gordie Howe will be dropping the puck for the game. Michigan Tech Univ alumni we are talking with include, Tony Esposito who played 4 years of hockey here, Lou Angotti, Randy McKay, Tim Waters and others. I could find out from one of the other Hockey Centennial committee members who are working on that aspect of the hockey celebration here Sept 23-26, 2004.

      Connie Julien
      Local hockey historian & webmaster
      www.cchockeyhistory.org
      CJ <(©¿©)>

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2004
        In a message dated 6/1/2004 8:25:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        cjulien7@... writes:

        > Hi Peter
        > The Red Wings Alumni are going to send us a list of who will skate in the
        > game here in Houghton against our local Michigan Tech Univ Pro Alumni September
        > 25th. Gordie Howe will be dropping the puck for the game. Michigan Tech Univ
        > alumni we are talking with include, Tony Esposito who played 4 years of
        > hockey here, Lou Angotti, Randy McKay, Tim Waters and others. I could find out
        > from one of the other Hockey Centennial committee members who are working on
        > that aspect of the hockey celebration here Sept 23-26, 2004.

        Sounds good. Thanks. Did you see Gordie ina brief appearance on Yes Dear a
        few weeks ago?

        Peter