World Cup/Int'l Hockey discussion

  • iamjoepelletier@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      With the Stanley Cup playoffs winding down and the World Cup on the
      horizon, I just wanted to extend an invite to anyone looking to keep
      up on or discuss events on the World Cup of Hockey or international
      hockey, both historical and current.

      You can join the 90+ member group at http://www.1972summitseries.com

      I post daily articles pertaining to the World Cup, and we have good
      international hockey discussion. Recent discussion include:

      - Team Canada
      - Sweden's World Cup entry
      - Modo/Swedish Elite League
      - J.P. Parise/J. Kompalla incident in 1972 Summit Series

      A major announcement will debut on this discussion board in the
      coming weeks as well.

      If you want to talk World Cup, we hope to see you there...

      http://www.1972summitseries.com
      In Book Stores Now:
      THE WORLD CUP OF HOCKEY
      http://www3.telus.net/worldcuphockey