Gaborik

  • DAVE SOUTTER
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      So tell me what you all think about Marion Gaborik.

      Thanks

      AL

      Gaborik is a highly-skilled player who obviously has some smarts. He seems very determined and fairly creative. The guy had a good playoff run last spring. For a young player he seems to have some leadership qualities that could take him far. He is certainly one of the NHL's better players, but its hard for me to rank him. Maybe in the top 20? Time will tell whether his game rounds out to be on par with Yzerman or Sakic.

      --Dave Soutter

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        He's a young guy with nice potential and poise for a guy his age. He
        also is learning how to be a rounded player early for Lemaire who he
        wouldn't play for if he didn't do so. He is a higher end player and
        moving up.

        So tell me what you all think about Marion Gaborik.

        Thanks

        AL

        Gaborik is a highly-skilled player who obviously has some smarts. He
        seems very determined and fairly creative. The guy had a good playoff
        run last spring. For a young player he seems to have some leadership
        qualities that could take him far. He is certainly one of the NHL's
        better players, but its hard for me to rank him. Maybe in the top 20?
        Time will tell whether his game rounds out to be on par with Yzerman or
        Sakic.

        --Dave Soutter

        hockhist-unsubscribe@onelist.com

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to