WHA Ottawa Civics road unis

  • LexLoma
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      Does anyone have a line securing an image of the Civics road unis?
      They played only a handful of games on the road, I believe, before
      folding. I've seen the home uni but can't dig up any photos or
      replicas of the road jersey...
    • Darren Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
        My understanding is that they wore Denver Spurs uniforms.... I didn't know
        they had an actual uniform.
        >Does anyone have a line securing an image of the Civics road unis?
        >They played only a handful of games on the road, I believe, before
        >folding. I've seen the home uni but can't dig up any photos or
        >replicas of the road jersey...
        >

        >To unsubscribe from this mail list, send a blank message to
        hockhist-unsubscribe@onelist.com

      • francz
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
          --- Darren Becker <dwbecker@...> wrote:
          > My understanding is that they wore Denver Spurs
          > uniforms.... I didn't know they had an actual
          > uniform.

          Darren...is that you? Welcome back!

          Rob Swiniarski

          Brampton ON