Re: [hockhist] ...heard at the draft...

  • Devon Ellington
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
      Oh, boy!!! :)

      Were you at the breakfast Fri. morning at the Wildhorse Saloon? I found his comments so offensive!

      Did you enjoy yourself? I'm glad I came to the draft, but I think the Preds are going to have to improve a lot for the out-of-towners if they want an All-Star game, and I wasn't too thrilled with Nashville.

      mangodance <bmn@...> wrote:
      Just thought I'd let folks in on a quote heard from a parent to a child
      at the draft in Nashville...

      "Look! There's Gary Bettman... he's going to be in the Hall of Fame one
      day...go say hello!"

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        I wonder how many people lost their breakfast...

        mangodance <bmn@...> wrote:
        Just thought I'd let folks in on a quote heard from a parent to a child
        at the draft in Nashville...

        "Look! There's Gary Bettman... he's going to be in the Hall of Fame one

        day...go say hello!"

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        hockhist-unsubscribe@onelist.com

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to