Winnipeg jets Jersey's

  • Mike Witty
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hey there All,
      I was just wondering something...I noticed that vintage hockey jerseys are
      in style now (old Canucks, Rockies, etc). One jersey I noticed was the
      1990's style of the Winnipeg Jets. I was wondering if there is anywhere
      where I can get the older style of the Jets jersey (1980's style)? How about
      from the WHA days as well?

      Thanks in advance,
      Mike Witty
      Production Manager