Re: Fans Reaction to a bad game (variable pricing)

  • Richard Krueger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Dave,

      What I was trying to say is that Colorado doesn't even rank among the top 4
      or 5 in the West, and would be 1 or 2 in the East. (This isn't really
      hockey history, but history, like science, is a method of research, not a
      thing in and of itself. One can apply the historical method to current
      events.) One of the fun parts of hockey is being able to boast about your
      team's success. If the finals were my Canucks versus your Senators (which
      seems like a good possibility at this point) all would be right in the world
      again. No one would argue that last season was one of the greatest of all
      time, in terms of the intensity of the playoff race, especially in the West,
      where the Oilers finished with 92 points and missed the playoffs. As
      Carolina had only 91 points, it could be said that the best team in the East
      (if one goes by playoff success) couldn't crack the Top 9 in the West.

      Richard.

      http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf