Re: [hockhist] Re: THN Boxscores

  • DAVE SOUTTER
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
      I started reading THN in the late '60's. Back then, THN published box
      scores for the NHL, AHL, CHL and WHL. They quit the minor-league box scores
      sometime in the mid-'70's. I'll have to dig thru some of my old issues and
      see if my memory is as good as I think!

      --Dave Soutter
    • Joe Pelletier
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
        Thanks to all those who answered my question. I was told off list that THN
        started this back in 1947 when the debuted for those who are interested.

        --------Joe Pelletier----------
        http://www.1972summitseries.com

        Coming to bookstores in Oct 2002:
        THE WORLD CUP OF HOCKEY