Fred Ahern

  • Frank TEX Liebmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hey folks,

      I got an e-mail asking about the whereabouts of Freddy Ahern. Can anybody
      help me out?

      Frank

      ====================
      Frank TEX Liebmann ( Àî־ǿ )
      http://texliebmann.go.to http://texhockeyworld.go.to
      bigtex@...
      My Hats: Electrical Engineer Radiant Laboratories; Publicist: Growlin
      Grizzlies Booster Club; Section Chief: C Btry 1/145 FA; Founder: Hockey
      History E-Mail List
      Ph W: 801-582-9923
      ICQ: W: 99769530 H: 33752521
      The eyes of Texas are upon you
      ======
    • ikurtzberg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
        Frank:

        Fred Ahern lives in Boston and works in Boston. I interviewed him for my
        Seals book. He is not always easy to get a hold of, but once you do, he's a
        very nice guy. Contact me off list for his contact info.

        Brad