BetterStatistics.com - New Site

  • aetchells
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      I would like to make you all aware of a new web site I've built,
      www.betterstatistics.com. The site is dedicated to providing a better
      way to understand hockey through statistics. In particular I have
      been focusing on giving some context to the NHL's newer Real-time
      Scoring System (RTSS) statistics. RTSS stats are hits, time on ice,
      giveaways, takeaways, and a couple others.

      I'm eager to hear what you think of the site, and where you might
      like to see it head. I hope to be adding playoff statistics shortly.
      And I will have some interesting reports relating to bang for the
      buck, what NHL players perform the best per dollar earned.

      I am also looking for back data of RTSS statistics. The NHL has been
      tracking these statistics since 1997, but I have only been able to
      find 2000-01, and 2001-02 statistics.

      I look forward to hearing from you

      Art
      http://www.betterstatistics.com/