Re: Hockey Ghosts

  • Erich Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:04 AM
      I remember hearing some years ago the reason the
      Lightning were doing so poorly is b/c they built the
      Ice Palace on the grave site of an old Confederate
      Soldier. His ghost, angered by this "yankee"
      invasion, has thus prevented the team from doing
      anything, including make the playoffs. I remember
      Barry Melrose talking about it about 5 or 6 years ago
      when I was watching a ESPN game involving the Bolts.
      If anyone is from Tampa, can you follow up or confirm
      this?

      Nick

      http://health.yahoo.com