Winnipeg Jets Album

  • djmikeymike99
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2002
      I have been holding off on replying to the Winnipeg Jets song emails.
      Back in 1996, there was an album released in tribute to the Winnipeg
      Jets. The album/CD is entitled "Hockey Rock-Winnipeg Style!".
      Here is a song list from the album:
      1) That's One Hot Russian Jet (You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet)-R. Bachman
      2) Numminen (Innocence)-Harlequin
      3) Give Me A Ring King-Jennifer Hanson
      4) One More Save (One More Time)-Streetheart
      5) Along For The Ride (Just Came Back)-Colin James
      6) The N.H.L. Hockey Blues-Big Dave MacLean
      7) I Just Want To Play Hockey-Joe Gregorash
      8) Jets Fight/Wear White-Big Dave MacLean and Friends
      9) Regrets To The Jets-Big Dave MacLean & The Muddy-Tones

      I am not sure if there are any copies flying around but it is a nice
      little piece of Jets history.
      Mike Witty