Happy New Year

  • bearcats
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Happy New Year from Thunder Bay!!!!!!!!

      We have very little snow, but it's cold as the ham bone in my freezer. Hope
      everyone's New Year's holidays was wonderful and you received everything you
      wanted from Christmas.
      Let's keep the discussions going on a positive note in 2002. This is a GREAT
      site! Let's keep it going.

      One resolution I hope everyone can follow this year is to change the subject
      line if you're talking about something that has no relationship to the
      original RE:

      Cheers, everyone!