LITERARY AGENTS

  • Kevin Shea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      I apologize for this clutter, but one of the group was looking for a
      literary agent, and I passed along a suggestion. I've forgotten who it was,
      and have erased the prompts.

      Anyway, to the budding author, I suggested Jordan Jacobs, but gave an old
      company affiliation. Jordan is with Cassels, Brock and Blackwell in
      Toronto. Direct line: 416-869-5456. Email: jjacobs@....

      I just received his Christmas card, so wanted to pass along proper
      information.

      Kevin Shea
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
        Kevin,

        Thank you for the information! I am the "budding author" and that is a big help.

        From: Kevin Shea <kshea@...>
        To: hockhist@yahoogroups.com <hockhist@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: January 1, 2002 11:17 AM
        Subject: [hockhist] LITERARY AGENTS

        I apologize for this clutter, but one of the group was looking for a
        literary agent, and I passed along a suggestion. I've forgotten who it was,
        and have erased the prompts.

        Anyway, to the budding author, I suggested Jordan Jacobs, but gave an old
        company affiliation. Jordan is with Cassels, Brock and Blackwell in
        Toronto. Direct line: 416-869-5456. Email: jjacobs@....

        I just received his Christmas card, so wanted to pass along proper
        information.

        Kevin Shea

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor