Re: [hockhist] Re: Rivalries-Was WHA-Bad for Hockey?

  • benjamin@prcn.org
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 2, 2001
      > >This is a dreadful misinterpretation of my argument.

      > We agree here...

      Good. Let's leave it at that. I'm sure you said lots more in this post but I
      did not read it. I've heard it all before and I hate it when you chop
      coherent arguments into pieces. We always end up with several more dreadful
      misinterpretations.

      Quebec and Winnipeg are not in the NHL any more. They probably never will be
      in the NHL again. There are no longer relevant. The other teams exist. It is
      irrational to advocate killing any of them because Quebec and Winnipeg are
      dead.

      Period.

      Tom
    • Morey Holzman
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 4, 2001
        Roy McGregor wrote a great piece in today's National Post, which is
        sort of what Bill and I have been bantering back and forth on.

        http://www.nationalpost.com/commentary/columnists/story.html?
        f=/stories/20011129/810536.html