Destroying Dogma

  • nieforth@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
      There is some progress in this matter. I have gotten the attention
      of STATS, Inc. and my contact there has asked to see the research.
      They have not received many hockey corrections like the Wilson error
      but they have seen some in baseball.

      Now to get Total Hockey on side to make a correction...

      Joseph
    • James Milks
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 8, 2002
        Hi,
        A little bird gave me a user name and password that I figured you would
        appreciate. It is supposed to be good for a month or so. Contrary to what
        mom and dad taught you, please don't share with others...

        I have been digging for some time today. It's a little slow, but a LOT
        better than microfilm.

        username: iway
        password: content
        address: http://66.48.5.41/logon.asp

        - James
      • James Milks
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 8, 2002
          That was not intended for this list...please disregard.

          James

          A little bird gave me a user name and password that I figured you would
          appreciate. It is supposed to be good for a month or so. Contrary to what
          mom and dad taught you, please don't share with others...

          I have been digging for some time today. It's a little slow, but a LOT
          better than microfilm.

          username: iway
          password: content
          address: http://66.48.5.41/logon.asp

          - James

          hockhist-unsubscribe@onelist.com

        • Rob Hoffmann
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 8, 2002

            I would say you are just a trifle too late. :) If that name and
            password survive the night, you'll all be lucky.

            Unless the site LIKES all the extra traffic... :)

            Rob

            [It's the Cold North Wind archive of the Toronto Star,
            in case you were
            wondering... And admit it, you were.]
          • James Milks
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 8, 2002
              Hi again,
              Just in case curiosity led you to the forbidden url I posted by accident,
              the password has since been changed, but we will add the list to the "people
              to keep informed" bunch. Darned "Reply" button...

              James

              hockhist-unsubscribe@onelist.com

            • Stu McMurray
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 8, 2002
                Rob Hoffmann <robster2001@...> wrote:
                > > That was not intended for this list...please disregard.
                >
                > I would say you are just a trifle too late. :) If that name and
                > password survive the night, you'll all be lucky.
                >
                > Unless the site LIKES all the extra traffic... :)
                >
                > Rob
                > [It's <snip> in case you were
                > wondering... And admit it, you were.]

                Yeah, I am sure most people were, but when someone makes an honest
                mistake and posts to the wrong group the least you could do is show
                some respect for his wishes don't you think?

                Stu

                Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
                http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
              • Pattie Anderson
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 8, 2002
                  Rob Hoffman wrote:

                  > > That was not intended for this list...please disregard.
                  >
                  > I would say you are just a trifle too late. :) If that name and
                  > password survive the night, you'll all be lucky.

                  [snip]

                  > >> address: http://66.48.5.41/logon.asp
                  >
                  > [It's the Cold North Wind archive of the Toronto Star,
                  > in case you were
                  > wondering... And admit it, you were.]

                  You d*** skippy I was! And I am most disappointed that the password has
                  changed already. But does this bode well for the Cold North Wind project
                  for which we had given up hope? (Such an optimist I am!)

                  Pattie
                  --
                  Pattie Anderson
                  pattiea@...
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 8, 2002
                    How do you subscribe to this service? I went in right away. It's an
                    amaazing resource. PLMK.