Re: [hockhist] NHL franchises that will move

  • shalomlcha@aol.com
    Message 1 of 90 , Jul 1, 2001
      Edmonton still has to top the list for probable relocation, even though their
      situation seems to be slowly improving over the past couple of seasons. Does
      anyone have some financial stats for them over the couse of, say, the past 10
      years?
      But... If they do move state-side, where would they go?

      Message 90 of 90 , Jul 7, 2001
        Tough on the players too. Where do they buy a home and put theri families?