Hasek a Wing

  • Jonathan Kinney - Puckjunkie
    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hasek for Kozlov, 2002 1st and futures

      Can't say that this deal is incredibly suprising. Everyone has known
      Scotty Bowman's feelings about Osgood. All I hope is that Brian Burke
      isn't going to pick up Osgood - unless of course his salary is heavily
      subsidized by the Wings.

      I would guess that the futures in the deal is probably based on if Hasek
      signs a long-term deal.
    • nieforth@yahoo.com
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 3, 2001
        Sabres!