RE: [hockhist] Re: NHL Fight Songs?

  • Joe Pelletier
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2001
      Thanks David, although I will only be staying at the airport. I'm
      only in town for a 10 hour overnight layover and my brother just moved
      out of UBC. Besides, I don't even know how to use a record, never mind
      have a record player!

      Speaking of fight songs, David and other Canuck fans might remember
      the Gino (Odjick) song. I barely remember it, and I'm hoping someone
      has the lyrics. I can't find it on Napster.

      Something like Gino Gino Gino is his name
      Gino, Gino, fighting is his game.

      Joe - who marks out every time he thinks of Gino scoring on a penalty shot!
    • Morey Holzman
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2001
        When the DUcks came into the league, they had a pretty good fight
        song. Titled "The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim," it was a pretty good
        rock anthem that kind of fell by the wayside. Must have been the
        originality in the title.

        Morey