Re: [hockhist] Draft Pick Signed After Nine Month Holdout

  • Rockstar
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2001
      Congrats Marc. I expect to be signing a new player in mid-April!

      Keith
    • ikurtzberg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 1, 2001
        Congratulations...that was a great article...never heard an announcement
        quite like it....Glad to here everything and everybody is well....Hope you
        get at least some sleep in the next few months :-)

        Brad

      • Marc Foster
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 1, 2001
          on 3/1/01 8:26 AM, ikurtzberg@... at ikurtzberg@... wrote:

          > Congratulations...that was a great article...never heard an announcement
          > quite like it....Glad to here everything and everybody is well....Hope you
          > get at least some sleep in the next few months :-)

          If you go back in the archives to late July - early August 1999, you'll see
          the press release I did on MacArthur. James Karkoski even provided a report
          from the Central Scouting Bureau.

          Marc
        • GEORGE LLOYD
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 1, 2001
            I 've just heard that when the leagues merge they will
            be called the Central Professional Hockey League. Any
            one else heard this?

            Ralph this may be the answer to your stats question.
            It's a new league name so new stats.

            George

            http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
          • Mike Thompson
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 1, 2001
              > I've just heard that when the leagues merge they will
              > be called the Central Professional Hockey League. Any
              > one else heard this?
              >
              > Ralph this may be the answer to your stats question.
              > It's a new league name so new stats.
              >
              > George

              There is an article using this league name on www.faceoff.com

              Mike Thompson
            • Bob McDonald
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 1, 2001
                Doesn't anyone give birth to defensemen?
                Congratulatios.

                Bob

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 1, 2001
                  on 3/1/01 2:01 PM, Bob McDonald at bobmcdonalds@... wrote:

                  > Doesn't anyone give birth to defensemen?
                  > Congratulatios.

                  I'm still holding out on Mac, but I wasn't joking about his faceoffs. He
                  really does take a mini-stick, hold it the right way, and sweep it like
                  it was a faceoff. He's still using a ball instead of a puck though.

                  I can tell you right now though... neither of this kids is going to be a
                  goalie... :)

                  Marc
                • Bob McDonald
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 1, 2001