Re: [hockhist] The Invisible Minority

  • Joep
    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 1, 2001
      When the gay-games were held in Amsterdam two years ago ice hockey was one
      of the featured sports. I did not actually see any games myself, but a
      number of people, including referees, of the Dutch hockey-community were
      involved. They told me the level of the games was at best recreational. If
      anyone wants, I could try and find out which team won the gold medal.

      Joep
    • Bob McDonald
      Message 50 of 50 , Jan 3, 2001
        The Peoria Prancers were owned by the same fellow (his
        name slips my mind) as the Danville Dashers. My
        thought is that he was aiming for Santa's entire
        "team"!

        Bob McDonald

        http://photos.yahoo.com/