Re:Bert Wilson (Jim Craig and Larry Cahan)

  • Houda
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
      You beat me to the punch "blueline".
      While on this topic,does anyone know how
      Larry Cahan passed away ?
      I vaguely remember someone saying that he
      commited suicide. Is this true ?

      BTW Joe, the last thing I heard from Jim Craig
      was that he worked in Easton,Massachussets
      for a publisher of advertising materials.
      I think this info was in the first edition of Total Hockey.

      Bye

      Pat
    • David Stewart-Candy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
        > While on this topic,does anyone know how
        > Larry Cahan passed away ?
        > I vaguely remember someone saying that he
        > commited suicide. Is this true ?

        I think it was either from a heart attack or cancer.
        It wasn't suicide, I do know that, as one of the
        Vancouver newspapers ran a brief article about him the
        day of his funeral or thereabouts.

        His funeral was in New Westminster, which is about
        30~35 drive from downtown Vancouver, I am pretty sure
        at that little white church kitty-corner across the
        street from city hall - if anyone knows New West.

        D!

        =====
        David Stewart-Candy
        International Ice Hockey Almanac