Re: Minor league hockey in 1977-78

  • Joe Pelletier
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 5, 2006
      > There are a couple of places we are lacking representation from. First, there is nobody from
      > Minnesota of the Maritimes. Second, the Eastern Bloc. I know they have computers in the Czech
      > Republic, Slovakia and the former Soviet Union. If anybody knows folks from these areas, invite
      > them.

      I know of a guy who is a big fan of the Red Army and has an excellent site
      which is rare - http://soviet.virtualave.net/ - I've told him about the list before.
      I don't know much about the guy. He seems to be either Swedish or Russian.
      His name looks Swedish and he has a Swedish email addy, but he also has
      an addy that looks pretty russian. But still, I hope he joins soon.

      Joe
      Hockey Over Time
      http://www.lcshockey.com/history