Rink Size

  • RFK
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
      In today's Toronto Star Damien Cox in his column mentions that the new arena being planned by the Devils may have an international size ice surface. I know that in the past NHL teams like Boston and Buffalo had ice surfaces that were smaller than regulation. Could a team under the present rules simply put in a larger ice surface than the rules call for?

      Craig Wallace