Re: [hockhist] Air Canada Cup

  • Erik
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2000
      > From: "Frank TEX Liebmann" <liebmann@...>
      >
      > > Absolutely no one outside of Canada knows why I use that tag.
      >
      > No.
      >
      > A lot of hockey fans in the US have a C Band dish and watch Hockey Night
      in
      > Canada. It's much better coverage than ESPN and it's free

      Or you could go to http://www.adcritic.com/content/molson-canadian-i-am.html
      and see the commercial

      Erik Johnson
    • J. Gamez
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2000
        >> > Absolutely no one outside of Canada knows why I use that tag.

        Whay are Canadians so touchy about nationalism? I was in the Sacramento
        airport and I was wearing a long sleeve button down shirt with most of it
        composed of red and white stripes and one sleeve was blue with white stars
        all over it. As i was waiting to board my plane some guy (presumably
        Canadian) walked up to me. He was wearing a white windbreaker with huge red
        maple leaves (or is it "leafs" up there?) on the back, front and, sleeves,
        and said proudly, "See, I am patriotic too!" He then walked off in a huff.
        What was that all about?