RE: [hockhist] HRA site down

  • Marc Foster
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 2:44 PM
      > I can't get in starting today.

      Well... not sure what's up. The hit count for today is
      definitely way down, but apparently some folks are still
      managing to get in (usually no more than five an hour).
      I have the entire site backed up on my hard drive, so it
      may be time to move it. An offer is on the table, so at
      worst the site might be down a few days.

      Marc

      | Marc Foster - President The Hockey Research Association |
      | http://www.hockeyresearch.com marc.foster@... |
    • Marc Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 2:48 PM
        > Well... not sure what's up. The hit count for today is
        > definitely way down, but apparently some folks are still
        > managing to get in (usually no more than five an hour).
        > I have the entire site backed up on my hard drive, so it
        > may be time to move it. An offer is on the table, so at
        > worst the site might be down a few days.

        Just checked and it looks like the DNS server is down, so
        if you want to still get inb, don't clean out your cache.
        I'm going to make one last backup, then go server shopping.

        Marc
      • Marc Foster
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 2:58 PM
          > Just checked and it looks like the DNS server is down, so
          > if you want to still get inb, don't clean out your cache.
          > I'm going to make one last backup, then go server shopping.

          Well, it's not letting me make the backup like I had hoped, so
          anything added since March 10th is probably going to be lost
          when I move the site...

          Marc