54580Social media

  • GEORGE
    Jun 1, 2014

      Hello all,

      I also belong to a similar group that focuses on the NY Rangers. They recently moved to Facebook., and the group is more active than it had been in a long while. It can also be very immediate if the right people are online at the same time.

      Maybe that's a possibility,

      Stay well,

      George Grimm
      Airmont, NY.

      Sat May 31, 2014 8:44 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

      "Frank Liebmann" texliebmann

      I think you are correct Iain. I have given some thoughts on where this list has gone over the past 15 years and the role of social media.

      I post something (when I have time to put my thoughts together).

      Frank
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic