54534Rangers - Bruins 1972-73 playoffs

    Mar 12, 2014
      Hello all,

      If I recall correctly in the first two games of the Rangers - Bruins 1972-73 playoff series, Boston wore their new style V neck jerseys. They had worn the traditional laced neck jersey's during the season.

      After losing the first two games at home, when they returned to the Boston Garden for the fifth game they went back to the laced neck jerseys. I don't remember what style their road uniforms were.

      I'm wondering if anyone else remembers this and do you think they may have been looking to change their luck?

      George Grimm
      Airmont, NY.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic